Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful


Things I'm thankful for:

- DVR- how else could I watch TV- I mean, can you say FASTFORWARD commercials..

- warm sheets right out of the dryer

- healthy, happy, self-entertaining, funny to watch and funnier to play with kids

- good books, like Ruth or James or Ecclesiastes, or anything by Francine Rivers, or this new book I'm readying Girl Meets God

- The Disney Channel, Hot Wheels, and American Girl

- Scott. EVERYTHING about him. Even the way he exaggerates.

- a job, even though I gripe from time to time about it, I have a great job with great people.

- food. specifically chocolate food.

- my Central Perk team

- my family. I love my parents and little brother and sisters and brothers-in-laws and in-laws, and nephews and nieces and grandmother and aunts and uncles and cousins...

- shoes. No matter how big I get, those are the things that always fit.

- friends. who else invites you over for thanksgiving when you're 3,000 miles from home, entertains you while you're in line at Toys R Us for an hour and a half, leaves you funny texts, makes you laugh, helps you remember, and knows how to comfort you before you even finish your story?

- Campfires and scarves

- little brushes to clean under your fingernails

- lip gloss

- a God who loves me; who knows my past, present, and future and died for me despite it all.

No comments: